[mythtv] Recent scheduler.cpp changes introduced a bug.

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Mon Apr 19 17:22:34 EDT 2004

J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
> David Engel wrote:
>
>> What do you mean by "older recording schedules"?  Unless you are using
>> mismatched versions of frontend and backend (which you should never
>> do) or are using mythweb (fix expected soon), you shouldn't see any
>> record table entries with a missing station, and if you do, restarting
>> the master backend should fix it.
>>

> All of mine were missing it, with the exception of a couple that I had
> put in over the weekend.  My MBE has been restarted numerous times, I
> have no mismatches and I don't use MythWeb.

Could you try these queries from the mysql prompt? The expectation
is that the first one may fail but the second should succeed.

UPDATE record,channel SET record.station=channel.callsign
WHERE record.station='' AND record.chanid=channel.chanid;

UPDATE record LEFT JOIN channel ON (record.chanid=channel.chanid)
SET record.station=channel.callsign WHERE record.station='';

--  bjm