[mythtv] Recent scheduler.cpp changes introduced a bug.

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Mon Apr 19 14:21:19 EDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 05:53:39PM +0200, Torbj?rn Jansson wrote:
> mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
> > Something in the most recent change to the scheduler made it discard
> > everything except for single recordings, and  "anytime any channel"
> > recordings.  Running with -v schedule didn't turn up anything
>
> Coud it be the same problem I have seen, check your record table and the
> station field, is it empty?

Perhaps, if he meant FindOneRecord isstead of SingleRecord.

> I still have lots of older recording schedules with missing chanid and empty
> station that I can't fix.
> I have kept those recording schedules just incase they start showing them
> again.

What do you mean by "older recording schedules"?  Unless you are using
mismatched versions of frontend and backend (which you should never
do) or are using mythweb (fix expected soon), you shouldn't see any
record table entries with a missing station, and if you do, restarting
the master backend should fix it.

David
--
David Engel