[mythtv] [patch] Reorganized Setup

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Mon Apr 19 08:07:30 EDT 2004

On Monday 19 April 2004 11:41, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
> Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> >Note that this is an incomplete patch, because I've not patched the .pro
> > file.
>
> It's also an incomplete patch because it introduces several
> configuration parameters without any code to make use of them such as
> "SetWindowPosition",  "Default Aspect Ratio",  and others.  If you'd
> like to resubmit a complete patch, I'd be happy to apply it against my
> tree and check it out.

Sure, done. The .xml files is in the tarball sent earlier. I also made a patch
for the backend setup (renaming setup.xml to backend_setup.xml). The patch
should be complete now, even WriteDefaults, which also was missing before.
It's only a suggestion for a new layout, please feel free to move stuff around
even more.

> As Henk already mentioned, some screenshots would be nice as well.

Won't have time for that right now.

Thanks,

--

Kenneth Aafløy