[mythtv] Use callsign for scheduling

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Mon Apr 19 06:46:05 EDT 2004

if you are making changes to the table could i ask that you make at least one
field long enough to contain the longest name that i get from tv_grab_uk_rt
and that is "BBC 1 (Northern Ireland)" which is 24 characters long. at the
moment the fields are 20 long which gets truncated and it looks crap.

hanks for all your hard work
--
simon
ps why do i keep picking bbc1 ni? i don't even watch it very much ;-)