[mythtv] Use callsign for scheduling

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Mon Apr 19 06:46:05 EDT 2004

if you are making changes to the table could i ask that you make at least one
field long enough to contain the longest name that i get from tv_grab_uk_rt
and that is "BBC 1 (Northern Ireland)" which is 24 characters long. at the
moment the fields are 20 long which gets truncated and it looks crap.

hanks for all your hard work
ps why do i keep picking bbc1 ni? i don't even watch it very much ;-)