[mythtv] Commercial skip Inversion

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Mon Apr 19 00:20:31 EDT 2004

On Sunday 18 April 2004 19:50, John Dickson wrote:
> That said, can the inversion be completed after recording (Or some other
> time)?

I'm assuming your end goal is simply to save your programming without the
commercials, yes? You can always transcode post-commercial-detection, and
there are ways to do so that cut out the commercials, but be aware that the
commercial detection isn't flawless. You can manually edit cutpoints though.

> Not forum related.
> I noted your links at the bottom, was there a format or forum error in my
> message?

That's just my normal signature, nothing wrong with your post.

- --
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...
MythTV Searchable Mailing List Archive