[mythtv] scheduling and mythweb

Jason Schloer schloer.jason at tangoinc.com
Tue Apr 13 09:55:04 EDT 2004

I've also noticed that the Record only this showing option went away for
recordings which have already started. Was there any reason for this? I used
to like having that ability for when I'm testing Myth from work. I didn't
notice exactly when it happened and I'm not sure if there was a reason for
it, so I haven't really looked into it yet. Just curious.

-Jason