[mythtv] Advice sought on 3 hardware questions (UK DVB-T related)

Paul Woodward paul_woodward at fastnet.co.uk
Mon Apr 12 16:18:44 EDT 2004

Do not get the AverTV DVB card - the tuner is crap. I get great quality
on both my Nova-Ts and terrible quality on the AverTV - surprising given
it's on the same aerial. The Nova-Ts are a much more widely used card,
so there is more support and documentation.

Recording off one DVB card and watching on the other generally used <10%
of my P2.4C - your 2500XP will be bored too :)

Paul