[mythtv] Too many connections to database

Ben Brown mythtv at handcoder.com
Thu Apr 8 14:48:54 EDT 2004

Sorry, I'm running CVS as of a week ago.  Had the problem prior to this
update.  I update to CVS about every week.

I haven't bothered to report it to the list because I haven't had time
to do any checking to see if it was my problem or mytht's problem. I
still haven't had time to check into that is why I wasn't reporting the
problem, just letting the list know that more than just the one person
had the problem.