[mythtv] [bug] mythweb update pre/post rolls?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Apr 6 03:45:15 EDT 2004

> Yep the start-early/end-late settings, just grabbed latest CVS (which
> hadn't changed anyway) and it's still happening.

Not sure what to say.  I just tested this again and it works fine for
me.  Just to check, are you sure that you don't have some sort of form
auto-fill thing set up?  (check the page source to see the original
values)

If this is not the case, give me a specific example - which recording
schedule are you using, any other settings I should know about, etc.

-Chris