[mythtv] xbox ir module

sg dev4sg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 21:28:06 EST 2004

Thanks for the info, alas it is still not working...
I am testing a remote control by opening a console
window and pressing various keys on the remote to
see what's going on...

pressing and releasing any key seems to send an
endless copies of the keypress event to the screen.
pressing and releasing any key very fast seems to
send less keypress events to the screen.
as a test, i've tried to disable keyboard autorepeat
(xset r off); in that scenario, first keypress is
ignored, and the second keypress results in 2
characters being printed (that's only if 2 keypresses
are identical, otherwise nothing goes through).

any help in resolving this would be highly appreciated
thanks,

-g