[mythtv] MythTV Kdevelop project file anyone? (*.kdevpri)

Tim Harvey tharvey at alumni.calpoly.edu
Tue Sep 30 23:03:04 EDT 2003

I believe some of you out there are using KDevelop to work on MythTV.
Would any of you have a mythtv.kdevpri project file that you could post?
Is this something that perhaps should/could go into CVS?

I admit I'm not at all familiar with KDevelop but I am hoping to be able
to use it as I find GUI IDE's easier to traverse codebases for most
large projects such as mythtv.   Without being very familiar with
KDevelop I'm not sure the best way to create a project.  It seems to
want to create template files and such assuming you are creating a new
project vs creating a container for an existing project.

Any advice is appreciated

Tim