[mythtv] CVS PVR250 - No audio on start or recordings, after channel change ok

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Sep 28 19:28:19 EDT 2003

Are you SURE you set your recording profiles correctly?  It works fine
for me using CVS as of about 12n yesterday.  Make sure you set your
Default and LiveTV recording profiles, paying particular attention to
the audio rate.

-derek