[mythtv] Opdated danish translation of MythTV

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Tue Sep 23 01:15:44 EDT 2003

You are certainly welcome to review it and see if there are things you
think could be phrased better. I like to think that I have done fairly
well with the translations but I am a very small part of the danish
population :)

If you can think of danish terms that wouldn't confuse people in stead
of things like 'deinterlacing' and the like, I'd like to hear about it.
What I seem to get from dictionaries would take forever to explain in
any decent way...

Nice to see that others than myself are running MythTV in Denmark.
How long have you been using it? I believe I started shortly before 0.8.

/Martin.

PS: Maybe you can preview my (hopefully) upcoming MythTV series for Alt
Om Data to set the most apparent ideosyncrasies out of them?