[mythtv] Opdated danish translation of MythTV

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Mon Sep 22 00:05:44 EDT 2003

>> Where is Catalan spoken?

>It's spoken in Spain. They have two dialects, spanish in the west side and
>catalan in the east side (Barcelona for example).

>This might not be 100% correct, it's just a thought by a Portuguese guy
with a
>girlfriend that worked in spain ;)

Well, not 100% correct.... Main population speaking Catalan are in
Catalonia, which is at the North-East of Spain where the capital is
Barcelona. It's also spoken in other areas in the west mediterranian area,
as well as a small part of the south of france and Sardegna. I guess that
currently there are about 6 millions of people speaking catalan, certainly
not that much of people that speak spanish, but still a few, and comparable
to other EU languages like in the escandinavian countries ;)

What's incorrect is consider Catalan as a dialect. It's a latin laguage just
like portuguese, french, italian... but a language, not a dialect of
spanish.

Hey, btw, great work with the translations! Many thanks!, looks like
yesterday we've started with that and right now there are already tons of
languages! Cool ;) I'll try to update Spanish and Catalan as soon as I have
time for (already started, but I have to take care of two).

Ramon.