[mythtv] Re: Re:Shutdown option on main menu patch...

Michael Greb mikegrb at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 14:12:50 EDT 2003

On Saturday 20 September 2003 01:30 pm, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> Why do we need an extra button cluttering up the screen when we can just
> set plain ESCape to popup the shutdown menu since ESC is used to get out
> of every other screen in Myth.

I definatley agree with that.  ESC is the key to get out of every menu item so
it's only natural that ESC would get out of the top level menu.  If people
want something done to make it easier the only thing I think is necessary is
perhaps changing the default to ESC rather then ALT-ESC.  The default is
ALT-ESC isn't it... it's been so long <g>.
--
Michael