[mythtv] Live TV locks up [BT Attached]

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Sat Sep 20 11:50:36 EDT 2003

> > To recap... I've been seeing random lockups in the frontend for a number
> > of weeks. The backend seems to be fine. The system is a dual PVR-250 w/
> > yesterday's CVS.
> >
> > Any thoughts?
>
> It's waiting on the backend for data.  As the original response said, get a
> backtrace from the backend as well.

Sorry about that. I've attached two pairs of backtraces now, including
both the frontend and backend. ;)

http://www.foofus.net/m0j0/mythtv/bt/mythbackend-09192003.gdb
http://www.foofus.net/m0j0/mythtv/bt/mythfrontend-09192003.gdb

This lock occurred immediately after starting up my Myth/GDB session. I
had entered live TV and them promptly exited. This is not how the
typical lockups I see normally occur.

http://www.foofus.net/m0j0/mythtv/bt/mythbackend-09192003-1.gdb
http://www.foofus.net/m0j0/mythtv/bt/mythfrontend-09192003-1.gdb

This backtrace is more typical of the lockups I've been seeing. Although
it did run fine for 24 hours before locking, where it's normally 30-60
minutes. Here live TV locked when I hit the 'I' (info) key. I had done
the same thing a number of other times without issue during the 24 hour
period.

Thanks for any info.
Joe