[mythtv] Re: Re:Shutdown option on main menu patch...

Trey Ethridge tale at juno.com
Sat Sep 20 04:56:57 EDT 2003

Thanks for adding that into CVS Isaac.  I'm just curious though, I realize you started this project and I appreciate all that you have done.  However, I think that a shutdown button greatly improves the usability of the mythfrontend.  I'm not trying to be hard to get along with, but in cases like this do you guys normally do the voting thing?

Besides, it's easier to remove a button than to figure out that you can add it.

Just a thought.

-- tale