[mythtv] Stop recording patch and some small fixes

Oscar Carlsson oscar.carlsson at home.se
Thu Sep 18 14:24:22 EDT 2003

Hello Tako,

TS> I must say that I think that because of these changes the 2 buttons for
TS> Watch and Delete could be merged into one, because the _only_ difference
TS> between them now is the default behaviour for hitting ENTER/SPACE. (Of
TS> course it will take more action to delete a recording, but for deleting
TS> that might not be much of a problem).

I always use the "Watch recordings" when deleting, because I want to look at the
file  before  deleting it, to make sure it's the right one I'm deleting. So yes,
merging  those  two  would  make  sense  to  me. Maybe transfer the "Free space"
thingie on "Delete recordings", that's all.

--
Best regards,
 Oscar                            mailto:oscar.carlsson at home.se