[mythtv] CVS commits (profile group stuff)

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Wed Sep 17 17:23:46 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 04:12 pm, Geoffrey Hausheer wrote:
> Isaac, I'm not sure why you didn't add the 'delete from codecparams'
> line, but it probably should have been at least 'delete from codecparams
> where pofile > 2'  Otherwise, there might be some really funky settings
> for profiles defined.

Ah, oops.  Not sure how I missed copying that over.  Just committed it, but
didn't bump up the db version.  Not _that_ many people have updated yet, so
stuff should be safe there =)

> also, in dbcheck.cpp, you should probably check
> for an error in the updating, as it could result in a horribly broken
> setup if someone's database doesn't match exactly what we expect for some
> reason.

Well, I figure it's pretty similar to the older stuff with cvs.sql -- if
you've modified stuff on your own, you're expected to go change things on
your own.

Isaac