[mythtv] Re: FileSystem to use for Myth (was Re: Channel chang e sp eed)

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Tue Sep 16 15:19:31 EDT 2003

I can see Ben's point as well, but were it not for the "temporary" nature of
the ringbuffer,
I would still personally be worried about XFS's stability, until *I* use it
:-)  Creating
partitions is rather trivial, but it's been a while since I've looked into
resizing ext3 to give me some space.  If I can't reliably do that, it will
just a little bit (next paycheck?) until I buy a new drive specifically for
Myth.  Then I'll try XFS & let everyone know how it goes...