[mythtv] [Preliminary patch[ Add profile groups

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Thu Sep 11 12:48:34 EDT 2003

On Thursday 11 September 2003 11:33 am, Geoffrey Hausheer wrote:
> In case anyone was wondering, here are the results of my efforts at
> building profile groups.  This patch is not quite ready yet, but I
> thought I'd get it out there, and see if anyone has any suggestions.

I really think it'd be easier to just have it pick the appropriate group going
by the capture card type automatically (with the ability to override that on
a per-host basis), instead of having to manually set up a group for each
capture card.

Other than that, though, the code looks good =)  I don't have a problem
dropping all the current profiles, either.

Isaac