[mythtv] Re:DVB alpha-0.4

Thu Sep 11 16:19:01 EDT 2003

> I only which someone would step up and do some simple backend setup code.

I know, I know....  I'm going to do something on this...

...Life has been getting in the way.  I only get a few hours a day to work on this, and various family engagements have taken priority.

The plan is to extend the backend setup screen to allow DVB cards to be added (should be trivial addition to the drop down list of card types).  Then initially adding an "import from channels.conf" option, and later all the manual/automatic channel tuning stuff for analogue and digital.