[mythtv] Re:DVB alpha-0.4

Thu Sep 11 10:42:27 EDT 2003

> Yes, it's a Nova-T in the UK. And removing the CAM code while leaving
> the Section-stuff in place allows recording to work successfully. No
> sign of a segv at the moment. Can't test against live tv at the moment
> though...

Great!  Can you report back whether live channel changing works OK please?  If so then I think we can narrow down the seg fault to the CAM stuff.  I see that Kenneth is #Define-ing out the whole lot in his latest patch, but long term it might be nice to have the dvb-section stuff available (you never know, perhaps someone will start transmitting program info one day...)