[mythtv] How to edit the gui? (And some profile related stuff)

Steele Price steele at xtcp.net
Tue Sep 9 16:49:19 EDT 2003

Can some compile guru tell be why libdvbdev.a would only contain !<arch> and
nothing else?
I can compile mythtv CVS fine until I start trying to patch it for DVB

Then all hell breaks loose :)
I have been working on this for days now... all the includes are there,
everything is (apparently) installed that needs to be there, the drivers are
loaded, but I am getting no joy trying to compile this sucker.

I am on debian unstable and have compiled every module from todays cvs.

After a successful compile of everything, then make distclean, I patch all
the DVB alpha 0.4 stuff in and mythtv compile blows up.  I am at a total
loss as to why.

Any and all help Greatly appreciated...

Steele Price
CTO