[mythtv] How to edit the gui? (And some profile related stuff)

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Tue Sep 9 15:17:11 EDT 2003

Geoffrey Hausheer wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 01:25:02 -0700, "Bruce Markey bjm-at-lvcm.com
> |mythtv/1.0-Allow|" <2obvhk58d70t at sneakemail.com> said:
>
>>Geoffrey Hausheer wrote:
>

>>Not at all. That would be a function of the ranking. I made
>>a change a few weeks back to make sure the highest ranked show
>>gets the first card. If you prefer your PVR-250 and set it up as
>>card 1 the highest show will always get the PVR-250.
>
> Ahh, I didn't look into how the cards  were initially enumerated as to
> how it currently chooses a card.  That simplifies things somewhat.

Since about a week ago, CVS now has card numbers included on
the Fix Conflicts page. Not very interesting of you have one
card but with mutiple cards this is very useful for seeing where
each show is going to be recorded. This also gives you some
opportunities to switch cards by mucking with the rankings.

--  bjm