[mythtv] [patch] mythvideo and i18n

Bruno David Simões Rodrigues bruno.rodrigues at litux.org
Tue Sep 9 23:08:07 EDT 2003

A Dom, 2003-09-07 às 23:17, Isaac Richards escreveu:
> On Saturday 06 September 2003 10:07 pm, Bruno David Simões Rodrigues wrote:
> > Another patch, now for mythvideo.
> >
> > You'll have to remove mythvideo/mythvideo_*.{ts,qm} (they are almost
> > empty) and create a new i18n dir.
> >
> > It also fixes Translation object initialization. (uses Language, not
> > Locale)-
>
> This is in CVS now.

Still some things missing:
1. you should remove mythvideo/mythvideo_it.qm and
mythvideo/mythvideo_it.ts

2.(included in attached diff):

2.1 - in globalsettings, you moved my ::tr from setLabel to
GlobalSettings, which seems wrong

2.2 - in the same file, you removed my ::tr to "mplayer...". With that
tr I can add "-slang pt -alang pt" to portuguese version ;)

2.3 - in mythvideo.pro, I forgot to remove a target corresponding to the
to-removed mythvideo_it.{ts,qm}, now included in diff

2.4 - in videotree.cpp, you've removed my tr from "No files found"

Thanks