[mythtv] [Patch] mythgallery i18n and two other patches

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 8 11:17:18 EDT 2003

Hear, hear!  Thank you, Isaac.  Something similar happend several weeks ago,
IIRC.  I typically used to get only a few pieces of spam & virus-infested
mail per week (at this address; I have a "junk" address for web
registrations & the like); since then I have become inundated.  I'm
considering dropping my Myth list subscriptions and re-subscribing with my
"junk" address; though the damage has already been done.

-JAC