[mythtv] Re:DVB alpha-0.4

Mon Sep 8 11:21:14 EDT 2003

> > Also, just to note that seeking seems to be broken in the latest 0.4.
>
> No, was temporary broken in CVS.

Durr..  OK, will update!

> > It's looking good though.  Seems that we have one segfault to track down!
>
> Yea, I need to do some more work on the CAM & Section support.

Do you have any idea on the mysterious segfault?  I can try adding back in the Section support and see if that starts the segfault again?  At least that might help tracking down which lump of code the stray pointer is in?

I have to be honest though, I haven't had time to eyeball the code and see if I can spot anything.  For those following along at home, there seems to be a double free or other pointer corruption somewhere, it may be in the dvbcam code, or the dvbsection code (or it may not...), however, it seems to be quite subtle

> Also, lately, I've been thinking about the multiple recordings per boquet,
> where I have figured out a method which might be solid enough.

Very nice!

Thanks Kenneth!