[mythtv] Build fail missing makefile

Scott Beck sbeck at gossamer-threads.com
Sun Sep 7 19:58:06 EDT 2003

--
           From:
Isaac Richards
<ijr at po.cwru.edu>
             To:
Development of
mythtv
<mythtv-dev at mythtv.org>
             Cc:
Discussion about
mythtv
<mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
        Subject:
[mythtv] Small CVS
changes.
           Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003
20:49:39 -0400

Two changes people should be aware of:

- mythweb2 has been renamed to mythweb in CVS.  The old mythweb module
is now
mythweb-old.

- All the top level Makefiles have been removed from CVS.  Debian
unstable
just recently upgraded to Qt 3.2, and the Makefiles it produces hardcode
the
QTDIR value in them, making them only useable on one distribution.  To
compile CVS, all you have to do is run 'qmake' first, before running
'make'
as you normally would.

Isaac
--