[mythtv] F9F10F11

Tony Clark tclark at telia.com
Sun Sep 7 22:28:54 EDT 2003

Hi, I've just noticed that these keys seem to have disappeared from CVS
recently.  They where actually quite useful as the default keys | [ ] are all
alt Gr keys and thus required you to press 2 keys..no big deal but 1 is
better.  The other problem that the altGr keys seem to have is lirc can't for
some reason translate them correctly so in the past I had them mapped to F9
etc for remote sound control.  Would be nice to have them back if there is no
compelling reason to delete them.

Tony
--
Contract ASIC and FPGA design.