[mythtv] [patch] mythweather i18n

Bruno David Simões Rodrigues bruno.rodrigues at litux.org
Sat Sep 6 23:15:01 EDT 2003

Here's a patch for FULL i18n/l10n of mythweather plus (almost 100%)
Portuguese translation.

http://litux.org/bruno/temp/mythweather.tar.gz

It includes a new pt.ts, an mw-map_pt.png background and translation
capabilities for dynamic strings like weather type and city.

It adds city list strings to .ts files, which will only cause overhead
for lupdate/lrelease and linguist time, as it doesn't add almost any
overhead to code.
This change allows me to define "Lisboa" instead of "Lisbon", and german
people to define "Lissabon". City strings should only be translated when
necessary. There's a .sh script to update .h file from .dat files.

Aditionally, it adds weather type strings to allow its translation.
(Later I'll finish pt translation for these).

It also includes translations for wind direction (North West = NW, here
is Noroeste = NO).

Inside .diff file there is three fixes to xml's CA lang, as it was
written in ISO, not UTF8. One of those strings should be confirmed as
the original was very strange (a upperline 3?).

regards,
bruno, going to another module...