[mythtv] [Patch] mythgallery i18n and two other patches

Bruno David Simões Rodrigues bruno.rodrigues at litux.org
Sat Sep 6 18:11:59 EDT 2003

Here's a patch to add i18n (l10n!) to mythgallery and a full Portuguese
translation.

The other patch enables rotation with key1 and key3[1] and fixes one
little "bug" when removing extensions from files - now it doesn't remove
it from directories, as I have several directories with dots in the name
(2003.09.02-London for example).

I'm not liking to use QObject::tr in globalsettings but I can't find[2]
a better way to solve it, and it is working ok.

I have patches for every other application but I'm still cleaning them
up and I'll submit them as soon as I finish them.

Thanks for this great software!

PS to list administrators: is there any reason to have rejected
subscription from news.gmane.org news-to-mail gateway ? It's really nice
to read mailing lists through a news reader when you have several lists
to read...

[1] I have an Hauppage Win-TV Theather with integrated remote control
but I only have 21 keys available - 1-9+0 plus 11 keys, so I need to
concentrate as much as possible the keys at one place and key1 and 3
were free :)

[2] I bought an O'Reilleys's QT book in London but my bag was lost in
the way back :((