[mythtv] mythmusic crashing

Daniel Paessler paessler at gmx.de
Wed Sep 3 19:59:40 EDT 2003

hmm...ok, debugging seems not to work, as my gdb is broken. so, anyhow,
is there any chance, to check what's going wrong here?
i recompiled qt (v. 3.1.2), libmad (v.0.15.0b) and mad (v. 0.15.0b).
glibc has not been updatetd, so it's the same as used, when it still
worked.
i also recompiled mythtv, several times.
madplay plays my mp3's ok, so this isn't the problem, i think.
all other modules of mythtv still work fine, including mythvideo.
what else can i do to resolve this? any ideas?

daniel

Daniel Paessler <paessler at gmx.de>