[mythtv] javascript menu help...

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Wed Oct 29 02:12:46 EST 2003


HierMenus is another good one.  Don't know if opera is supported.  The 
author went to a pay model last year, but I have a copy somewhere from 
when it was still free if you want.

-dan

Michael Anthon wrote:

>On Wednesday 29 October 2003 15:22, Chris Petersen wrote:
>  
>
>>so I'm thinking of expanding the search box in mythweb to pop down with
>>advanced search options when you mouse over it.  However, I haven't
>>messed at all with interactive <div> based menus before, and can't find
>>any decent examples online.  So, in the spirit of open source (and
>>laziness), I'm hoping that some of you out there have either done this
>>kind of thing before, or know of some decent examples/tutorials...
>>    
>>
>
>Best one I've seen recently (best in that it works in at least opera, mozilla 
>and IE) is http://www.pengz.com/mn-intro.htm .  Not quite sure how well 
>putting a popup menu on a mouseover event for a textbox would work though.
>
>Cheers,
>Michael
>
>_______________________________________________
>mythtv-dev mailing list
>mythtv-dev at mythtv.org
>http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-dev
>  
>



More information about the mythtv-dev mailing list