[mythtv] Window caption patch

Michael Anthon michael at anthon.net
Tue Oct 28 01:33:28 EST 2003

> Be aware that this will probably cause issues with _some_ window
> managers, which rely on the window name for keeping the windows on top,
> without borders etc.

Wasn't quite sure about that sort of thing.  I'm also assuming that this
will work if there is no window decoration.  I run mine in a window on
my desktop rather than as a separate device (need more money !!).  A
have also noticed that this patch doesn't work correctly with the
lastest CVS... the caption doesn't get set back to "mythfrontend" when
exiting live or recorded tv... will investigate tonight.

Cheers,
Michael.

P.S.  How's life at EDMI Christian?  Say Hi to the team for me (if there
is any of the old ones left!)