[mythtv] Some suggestions...

Desmond Rivet desmond_rivet at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 22:32:39 EST 2003

>> > 5. Is there a way to do a simple thing like see what shows the
>> > is set to tape for the week? To see what my current recording rules
>Cool, I never knew you could do this!!!!
>Maybe this should be an screen in Mythfrontend though? Or like you said,
>just go through "Fix Scheduling conflicts"....

I tried Mythbrowser and although I like the concept, I still say it would be
a good idea to have one screen where you could display the state of the myth
backend, the shows about to be recorded, etc - essentially the information
as when you browse http://master.backend.ip.address:6544 but available
through the mythfrontend GUI. Anyway, it's not a big deal.