[mythtv] LIRC and Myth and MPlayer

aaron aiperl at rogers.com
Mon Oct 27 21:24:12 EST 2003

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:30:13 -0800 spake Emlyn.Bolton at nokia.com of:

> Hi all,

Hi! :)

> The other little issue is with the replay and skip buttons on the remote
> control.  I've go them mapped so that they work fine with MythTV - skipping
> forward and replay moving backward - but for the music plug-in it is
> reversed?  How do I go about changing this?

I believe this is due to a change made months ago to make skipping forward and
back in TV mode work more "intuitively." I've never seen how it's more
intuitive, as this way seems backwards to me (I always end up skipping the
wrong way). Alas, I've never bothered to figure out how to switch it back to
the "proper" way. :/

aaron