[mythtv] Some suggestions...

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sun Oct 26 18:51:13 EST 2003

On Sunday 26 October 2003 06:14 pm, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > > 3. I can barely see when a particular part of the GUI (text field,
> > > checkbox, etc) is highlighted. Would it be possible to make highlighted
> > > GUI elements more visible?
> >
> > Same as #1 -- use a different Qt theme.
>
> I've wondered this, too..  But the boxes are blue, isn't mythtv setting
> them?

Yeah, but some widget themes allow more customization than others, and so the
highlights that I'm doing show up better/worse.  It's also really fairly easy
to change the hightlight color by editing the theme's qtlook.txt file that
gets installed with it.

> Anyway, how would one do this?  I don't have KDE installed on my myth
> box.

There's a 'qtconfig' program that gets built with Qt, or you can always just
edit ~/.qt/qtrc directly.

Isaac