[mythtv] ESC while displaying CC

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 23 13:48:42 EDT 2003

>>>>> David Engel writes:

d> On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 02:24:36AM -0700, Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. wrote:
>> This patch makes things work a little better for me.

d> Your patch looks mostly fine to me.  However, it doesn't address
d> Bruce's original issue that he didn't like having to hit ESC twice
d> (once to clear the OSD and again to exit the player).

        I thought the original complaint was having to hit ESC twice
when only CC text is being displayed.  The patch lets you exit with
one ESC for that case.  You only need to ESC twice if there are other
OSD elements but that's no different whether you have CC text
displayed or not.  I don't think I fully understand the FF/Rew case
that he mentioned so I don't think the patch addresses that.
--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.