[mythtv] Nuppelvideo stream question

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Thu Oct 23 22:26:12 EDT 2003

What version of windows are you using? What codec?
The reason I'm asking is because there is a limitation/missing feature that
make atleast rtjpeg not work in win9x/me.

How are you trying to stream? Http?

Isn't the live tv using a ring buffer? If so what happens when it hits the
end?
If the propertypage in explorer works (I suspect that It says it cant read
the seektable and the length is unknown), the nuv headers shod be fine.
I gues I'll have to try this myself once I get my frontend box up and
running again.