[mythtv] MythTV: Windows frontend

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Thu Oct 16 12:19:07 EDT 2003

Hello Kenneth,

That's what I thought which is why I was confused.

> Is this consistent over all channels/settings?

I am fairly certain it is the exact same for all channels. I will try
again with all my channels (only 5) tonight and report back.

Are you going to OK the DVB stuff for CVS soon? Apart from some
relatively minor stuff (lipsync and the odd segfault) it's working quite
well for me. I like to keep current with CVS but you keep changing
database stuff (table and column names etc) in your patches.

Christian