[mythtv] trouble with delete recording dialog

Dylan mythbox at cloudhunter.com
Wed Oct 15 13:06:05 EDT 2003

I am having trouble with the delete recordings dialog in the CVS version
of mythtv.  (RH 9)

When I try to delete, nothing happens and I get the following error from

QObject::connect: Parentheses expected, slot PlaybackBox::doDelete
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'play')

Been a problem for a couple of weeks.  Last night I rebuilt everything
from current CVS, blew away my database and started from scratch. No

Hopefully someone out there can point me in the right direction?

Everything else is working beautifully- keep up the great work!

Thanks in advance for any clues!