[mythtv] MythTV: Windows frontend

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 10:40:38 EDT 2003

On Sunday 12 October 2003 08:57 am, Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
> I asume that you mean the extra columns in windows explorer?
> It shoudn't be any problem adding it, I'll add that in the next release.

Forgive my obtuseness, but... once I have this installed, how do I go about
watching something?  I tried just double-clicking a .nuv file from my
Samba-shared Myth storage directory, it asked me for an application to open
it with and I picked WMP 9.  It didn't find the new filter, and instead just
played the MP3 audio track.  Do I need to do something special?

-JAC