[mythtv] in-the-clear email addresses on web archives?

Scott Beck sbeck at gossamer-threads.com
Fri Oct 10 17:50:14 EDT 2003

Hi,

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 23:19, Chris Petersen wrote:
> Anyway, I know that the damage has been done, but is there *any* way to
> set up those archives so they obscure email addresses?

They do, just not in message and unfortunately not within URLs. I've
just went through all the templates for the archive and checked every
place an email is shown and fixed this. I also made a crude regex to
obscure email addresses within the message. Let me know if you see
anything I missed.

Cheers,

Scott

--