[mythtv] UIManagedTreeListType

Robert Currey avalonforest at centurytel.net
Sat Nov 29 21:59:48 EST 2003

I'm still stuck ...

I completely switched the code to use the music-ui theme (elminating my
theme from the equation), same problem .... no border around the second bin
(or the "selected" item in the first bin).

So, it can't be the theme right? Would the order at which node's are added
matter? At this point the only diff I can see is that mythmusic does the
addNode's when its timer expires, and I'm doin them at creation...

Is there a debug level (printfs ...) I can enable in mythlib to track this
down?

I've tried a million things so far ...

Rob

P.S. my latest constructor

Tivo::Tivo(MythMainWindow *parent, const char *name)
           : MythThemedDialog(parent, "music_play", "music-", name)
{
    QString tivo_address = gContext->GetSetting("TivoAddress");
    QString another_tivo_address = "192.168.100.245";

    browser_tree = getUIManagedTreeListType("musictreelist");
//    connect(browser_tree, SIGNAL(nodeSelected(int, IntVector*)), this,
SLOT(handleTreeListSignals(int, IntVector*)));

    tivo_tree = new GenericTree(tr("TiVo's"), false);

    GenericTree *sub_node1 = tivo_tree->addNode(tivo_address, true);
        sub_node1->addNode("progam1 on a tivo", 1, true);
        sub_node1->addNode("progam2 on a tivo", 2, false);
        sub_node1->addNode("progam3 on a tivo", 3, false);

    GenericTree *sub_node2 = tivo_tree->addNode(another_tivo_address,
false);
        sub_node2->addNode("progam1 on another tivo", 1, true);
        sub_node2->addNode("progam2 on another tivo", 2, false);
        sub_node2->addNode("progam3 on another tivo", 3, false);

    browser_tree->assignTreeData(tivo_tree);
    browser_tree->showWholeTree(true);

    browser_tree->activate();
    browser_tree->refresh();
    updateForeground();