[mythtv] Revamping the plugin system.

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Thu Nov 27 19:58:57 EST 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:

>If you want major changes, you need to prove that they're needed.  Nothing
>that you've described can't be done within the existing framework, or with
>small extensions to it like Thor's already done for mfd, or even like what
>I've done in the past few days with the jump point stuff.
>
>Isaac

Isaac, just a question: could you maybe explain in short how the jump
point stuff works and we have we can make use of it?

And while am at it: I think you explained it in some message somewhere
but I can't find it in the archives: how does the new keybinding stuff
work? (the setup I mean)

Cheers,
 -Tako