[mythtv] Revamping the plugin system.

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at gorpe.com
Thu Nov 27 10:58:35 EST 2003

thor wrote:

>	Not sure if this fits with what you're thinking about, but it doesn't
>sound too far off. If you're planning to do this kind of major work,
>you should probably drop by #mythtv on freenode.

Sounds a lot like what I've been thinking about.  My goals are twofold
#1 Make it easier to upgrade / replace various pieces of the system. #2
Make it easier to "mix and match" pieces and parts.  I'll see about
hopping on the irc channel while I'm off these next few days, I tend to
do most of my side project stuff during the 5AM to 6:30AM time period
during the week so I've not been on it at all.