[mythtv] Big Thankyou

Fri Nov 21 09:07:09 EST 2003

Changes made recently (almost certainly the ffmpeg resync) have apparently fixed all my AV-sync issues with DVB broadcasts.  Sound is now instantly synchronised with the video, and the channel changing even appears to be very slightly faster.

For me this is HUGE step forward in usability, and DVB is now extremely usable (this fixes probably one of the biggest remaining issues basically).

I would just like to say a big thankyou to all developers.  And also recommend to anyone who was thinking about trying digital TV, that this now puts Mythtv at the point where it's very much "working well" with DVB (for freeview at least).

Thanks again and Good luck