[mythtv] XMLTV tv_grab_??

Bruno Rodrigues bruno.rodrigues at litux.org
Fri Nov 21 00:30:56 EST 2003

A Qui, 2003-11-06 ās 09:52, Duarte Cordeiro escreveu:
> Hi,
>
>  I'm adapting the tv_grab_es script to create a tv_grab_pt that allows ppl
> from Portugal to get their program guides.

Hello Duarte.

Please checkout my "works-for-me-sort-of" scripts at [1]/mythtv-pt (gee,
two monthes without touching it).

It should download every page from tvcabo into temp files and when you
get all files it will generate a sql file to input directly into mythtv
database.

I'm still with a lot of work but I'm available to help or discuss about
our own grab_pt stuff. I'm from Lisbon.

Regards

[1] http://www.litux.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cvs/