[mythtv] Scheduling bug with instant record.

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Nov 19 00:09:31 EST 2003

> On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 09:43:47PM -0500, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> > It almost looks like we could just pass in the active scheduler to mainserver
> > and have mainserver just get the lists from the scheduler rather than
> > creating a new instance.
> >
> > Comments?
>
> I'd like to see this done.  Not only should it be more accurate, it
> should also be more efficient.

I agree.

I assume we might need some locking or some wrapper functions since the
scheduler sometimes just returns pointers to its own internal lists.  I'll
try to take a look at it over the next few days.  The same remote
function is also used by the --printsched mod I did a while back that
gets the pending list from the backend so this would make that more accurate
as well.

--

Chris